Are you looking for Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 Reviews? Our experts found 43776 number of feedback online for "Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200. On selected products for the Best Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. You can check our listing bellow.
Best Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 after analyzing 43776 reviews.
|1||OneOdio Wired Over Ear Headphones Studio Monitor & Mixing DJ Stereo Headsets with 50mm Neodymium Drivers and 1/4 to 3.5mm Audio Jack for AMP Computer Recording Phone Piano Guitar Laptop - Black||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Audio-Technica ATH-M20X Professional Studio Monitor Headphones||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones For Mixing||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Tascam TH-MX2 Closed-Back Studio Mixing Headphones||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||OneOdio Adapter-Free Over Ear Headphones for Studio Monitoring and Mixing||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||OneOdio A71 Hi-Res Studio Recording Headphones - Wired Over Ear Headphones with SharePort||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Black. Closed Construction||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||50MM Drivers Studio Headphones MAONO AU-MH601 Over Ear Stereo Monitor Closed Back Headphones for Music||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Over-Ear Headphones for Studio Recording Tracking Mixing Podcast Production||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- OneOdio Wired Over Ear Headphones Studio Monitor & Mixing DJ Stereo Headsets with 50mm Neodymium Drivers...
- Audio-Technica ATH-M20X Professional Studio Monitor Headphones, Black
- beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones For Mixing, Mastering, and Editing
- Tascam TH-MX2 Closed-Back Studio Mixing Headphones
- OneOdio Adapter-Free Over Ear Headphones for Studio Monitoring and Mixing, Sound Isolation, 90° Rotatable...
- OneOdio A71 Hi-Res Studio Recording Headphones Wired Over Ear Headphones with SharePort, Professional...
- beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Black. Closed Construction, Wired for Studio...
- 50MM Drivers Studio Headphones MAONO AU-MH601 Over Ear Stereo Monitor Closed Back Headphones for Music...
- Over-Ear Headphones for Studio Recording Tracking Mixing Podcast Production, Digital Piano, Closed Back...
- Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones
1. OneOdio Wired Over Ear Headphones Studio Monitor & Mixing DJ Stereo Headsets with 50mm Neodymium Drivers and 1/4 to 3.5mm Audio Jack for AMP Computer Recording Phone Piano Guitar Laptop – Black
- BASS SOUND: Enjoy clear sound and comfort with the OneOdio Studio monitor headphones.
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The soft padded ear cushions are designed for monitor headphones comfort and noise isolation.
- NO MORE ADAPTER: DJ style coiled cord (9.
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING: 90° swiveling ear cups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, ideal for mastering and mixing.
- Works with: All devices have 3.
2. Audio-Technica ATH-M20X Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- Advanced build quality and engineering Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- 40 millimeter drivers with rare earth magnets and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tune for enhanced low frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single side cable exit Magnet neodymium Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- Connectivity Technology Wired
3. beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones For Mixing
- Open over-ear headphones, ideal for professional mixing, mastering and editing
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship – Made in Germany
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable)
4. Tascam TH-MX2 Closed-Back Studio Mixing Headphones
- Lightweight and Closed Back Design
- Tightly-Stitched, Padded Headband and Ear Bands for Stylish Comfort
- 40mm Neodymium Magnet Driver
- Screw-on 1/8” (3.5mm) to 1/4” (6.3mm) Adapter and Leatherette Bag
- Cable Length: About 9.8ft (3m) when fully extended
5. OneOdio Adapter-Free Over Ear Headphones for Studio Monitoring and Mixing
- Hi-res Audio Certified】Hear every detail Japanese voice Coil and Japanese driver diaphragm delivers professional-quality sound to satisfy, even the most demanding audio connoisseur, high-performing with 50mm driver units and noise isolation, Immerse yourself in highly accurate mid- to high tones that are true to the original recording While never losing composure-even at high volume.
- Dual-duty cable】our solution for an adapter-free life— there are gold-plated 3 5mm & 6 3mm plugs on each end of the audio cable just simply plug in according to your needs and no more trouble finding a single adapter.
- Maximum comfort】The memory-protein earmuffs is made in Germany which designed to disperse pressure and heat build-up combined with the soft leather headband to gives you maximum comfort & superior isolation.
- Single-sided monitoring & foldable design】OneOdio Studio Pro features reversible Housing and a rugged adjustable headband for free-style and single-side monitoring The ear cups swivel to lay flat and also flip upward to fit neatly in your bag or laptop case.
- Works with】All devices have 3.
6. OneOdio A71 Hi-Res Studio Recording Headphones – Wired Over Ear Headphones with SharePort
- BASS Sound: Enjoy the clear sound and supreme comfort with the OneOdio Studio FUSION headphones.
- Built to Stay Comfortable: The soft padded ear cushions are specifically designed for monitor headphones comfort and noise isolation.
- No More Adapter: A long-style 9.
- Single-sided Monitoring: 90° swiveling earcups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, perfect for monitering and mixing.
- Works with: All devices have 3.
7. beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Black. Closed Construction
- Closed over-ear headphones for professional mixing in the studio
- Perfect for studio recordings thanks to their pure and high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and repalceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship Made in Germany
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable)
8. 50MM Drivers Studio Headphones MAONO AU-MH601 Over Ear Stereo Monitor Closed Back Headphones for Music
- HI-FI SOUND: UPGRADED DJ studio headphones MAONO MH601 is built-in 50mm large aperture driver, which can bring you better listening enjoyment.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: MAONO MH601 supports headphone sharing, it has one more headphone jack, you could enjoy music, movie with your friends! Two standard-sized 3.
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING: 90 degree swiveling earcups for easy, one ear monitoring.
- SUPREME COMFORT: The ultra-soft protein earmuffs and circumaural design contours around the ears make the sound isolation of the headphones better, reduce external interference, and have good breathability.
- PACKAGE LIST AND RELIABLE WARRANTY: Headphones+Detachable 9.
9. Over-Ear Headphones for Studio Recording Tracking Mixing Podcast Production
- PRO MIXING & MASTERING STEREO HEADPHONES | Versatile Stereo Headset for Various Professional Audio & Video Applications Including DJ Monitoring, Studio Recording, Tracking, Dubbing, Singing & More | Also Ideal for Listening to Music, Watching Movies, Gaming & Other Personal Use.
- Headphones Contour Around the Entire Ear for Exceptional Sound Isolation, Reliable Noise Reduction & Unblemished Studio-Quality Sound in Any Environment | Adaptable 90° Swivel Styling Allows for Easy 1-Ear Monitoring.
- SUPERIOR AUDIO ACCURACY & RESPONSE | State-of-the-Art 45mm Drivers & Neodymium Magnets with Built-In Tuner Deliver Remarkably Accurate Response Across the Entire Frequency Range | Experience Rich, Clear, Distortion-Free Bass, Mids & Treble Whether You’re Performing Live, Working on a Project or Commuting.
- ROTATABLE LEATHER EARCUPS & HEADBAND | Premium Faux Leather Construction Promises Headache-Free Comfort & Outstanding Durability for Long Studio, Club & Stage Sessions | For Added Convenience, Earcups Remove for Swift Replacement, While the Adjustable Padded Headband Easily Adapts to Any Size or Shape Head.
- BONUS DETACHABLE CABLES & TRAVEL POUCH | Set Arrives with Everything You Need to Maintain Your Headphones & Start Mixing Straight Out of the Box | Accessories Include 10-Ft Straight Cable, 4-Ft Coiled Cable [13-Ft Fully Extended], 3.
10. Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones
- STUDIO STANDARD: Praised by top musicians, producers, and audio engineers, the CB-1 headphones are an industry standard in recording studios around the world.
- 50MM Drivers: Large 50mm drivers deliver studio quality audio with a wide, expansive soundstage that puts you in the room with your favorite musicians.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: The CB-1’s padded headband and overstuffed earpads were designed to be comfortable during multi-hour recording sessions.
- TWO CABLES INCLUDED + ¼ ADAPTOR: The CB-1 comes with two 9-foot audio cables – one coiled, one straight.
- UNDERSTATED STYLE: The CB-1’s minimalist, unbranded aesthetic will never lose its luster or fall out of fashion.
Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Studio Headphones For Mixing Under 200 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.