Are you looking for Overhead Drum Mics Reviews? Our experts found 63179 number of feedback online for "Overhead Drum Mics" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Overhead Drum Mics. On selected products for the Best Overhead Drum Mics you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. You can check our listing bellow.
Best Overhead Drum Mics
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Overhead Drum Mics after analyzing 63179 reviews.
|1||CAD Audio Stage7 7 Piece Drum Mic Pack - Includes Kick Mic||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||AxcessAbles MB-W Professional Heavy Duty Studio Microphone Boom Stand with Locking Wheels. 8ft Max Extension||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||AKG Acoustics Drum Set Concert 1 Professional Drum Microphone Set with D112 MkII Bass Drum||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphone Pair for Vocals||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||CASEMATIX Drum Kit Microphone Travel Case fits a Kick Bass Drum Mic||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||CAD Audio Stage7 Premium 7-Piece Drum Instrument Mic Pack with Vinyl Carrying Case with 2 Mic Stands & 2 Kick Stands and 7 XLR Microphone Cables XLR-M to XLR-F||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Wired Microphone Kit for Drum and Other Musical Instruments … (A Whole Set Mic)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Sabian Matched Overhead Drum Microphones (SOH1)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Rockville PRO-D7 7 Mic Drum Kit w/Bass+Snare+Condenser Overhead Microphones||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||LyxPro SMT-1 Professional Microphone Stand Heavy Duty 93” Studio Overhead Boom Stand 76” Extra Long Telescoping Arm Mount||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
- Best Practice Chanter For Beginners
- Best Amp For 100 Dollars
- Best Overdrive Pedal For Single Coil Pickups
Table Of Content:
- CAD Audio Stage7 7 Piece Drum Mic Pack Includes Kick Mic, Snare Mic, 3 Tom Mics and 2 Overhead Condenser...
- AxcessAbles MB-W Professional Heavy Duty Studio Microphone Boom Stand with Locking Wheels. 8ft Max Extension...
- AKG Acoustics Drum Set Concert 1 Professional Drum Microphone Set with D112 MkII Bass Drum, 2X C430 Overhead...
- Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphone Pair for Vocals, Acoustic Guitars, Pianos, Overhead Drums, Hi Hats...
- CASEMATIX Drum Kit Microphone Travel Case fits a Kick Bass Drum Mic, Snare Tom Mics, Overhead Microphones...
- CAD Audio Stage7 Premium 7-Piece Drum Instrument Mic Pack with Vinyl Carrying Case with 2 Mic Stands & 2...
- Wired Microphone Kit for Drum and Other Musical Instruments … A Whole Set Mic
- Sabian Matched Overhead Drum Microphones SOH1
- Rockville PRO-D7 7 Mic Drum Kit w/Bass+Snare+Condenser Overhead Microphones
- LyxPro SMT-1 Professional Microphone Stand Heavy Duty 93” Studio Overhead Boom Stand 76” Extra Long...
1. CAD Audio Stage7 7 Piece Drum Mic Pack – Includes Kick Mic
- 7 high quality custom drum mics
- Integrated clips save on stand expense
- Heavy-duty soft-sided zippered carry case
- In use on professional tours throughout the world
- Includes D19 Snare, (3) D29 Tom, D10 Kick and (2) C9 Overhead
2. AxcessAbles MB-W Professional Heavy Duty Studio Microphone Boom Stand with Locking Wheels. 8ft Max Extension
- The 180 degree wheel joint allows you to smoothly rotate the boom pole in any vertical or horizontal directly and lock it in place with the tightening handle.
- Boom pole length: 4′ 5″ – 8′ 2″ (fully extended).
- Stand height : 4′ 2″ (50 inches) – 6′ 10″ (82 inches).
- 1.5″ and 1″ metal tube construction for stability and durability.
- 2.5 lb moveable counterweight keeps the stand balanced.
3. AKG Acoustics Drum Set Concert 1 Professional Drum Microphone Set with D112 MkII Bass Drum
- 1 x D112 MKII bass drum microphone 2 x C430 for overheads 4 x D40 for snare and toms Mounting accessories.
- The Drum Set Concert I professional drum microphone set provides a complete collection of mics designed to withstand even the toughest stage environments.
- Seven microphones and accessories come packed into a durable aluminum carrying case so you have everything you need to capture a complete drum kit—or mic bass and guitar amps percussion woodwinds and other instruments.
- The collection features the latest version of the legendary D112 bass drum mic the compact C430 overhead mic and the popular D40 drum microphone.
- Each features high maximum SPL handling and rugged metal casing to ensure great sound night after night.
4. Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphone Pair for Vocals
- OFFERS ACCURATE SOUND REPRODUCTION – The Samson C02 Condenser Microphones have small 12mm diaphragms and matched within +/-0.
- CAPTURES CRYSTAL-CLEAR AUDIO – The tight cardioid polar pattern picks up sound sources in front of the mic capsule and rejects off-axis noises.
- EXCEPTIONALLY HANDLES LOUD SOUND SOURCES – The stereo pair can withstand up to 134dB SPL.
- OFFERS REDUCED P-POPPING AND WIND NOISE – The Blucoil Boom Arm Plus Pop Filter helps minimize the wind noise and plosive sounds by blocking air blasted from your mouth.
- INCLUDES – Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphone Pair; Mic Stand Clips; Carry Case.
5. CASEMATIX Drum Kit Microphone Travel Case fits a Kick Bass Drum Mic
- CASEMATIX Carry Case for Drum microphone kit compatible with Pyle Sound 4 Channel drum kit microphone set for Bass Drum, Snare, Overhead, Mounts and Clamps – Check Measurements Before Purchase.
- Customizable Foam: This CASEMATIX Case features a customizable foam interior allowing you to design separate compartments for your supercardoid dynamic kick drum microphone and drum kit accessories up to 14.
- Rugged Protection: Hard shell exterior made of durable composite plastic prevents your drum set accessories from being crushed.
- Compact Design: The external outer dimensions of the case are 16.
- Travel Friendly: The built-in carrying handle makes this case perfect for travel.
6. CAD Audio Stage7 Premium 7-Piece Drum Instrument Mic Pack with Vinyl Carrying Case with 2 Mic Stands & 2 Kick Stands and 7 XLR Microphone Cables XLR-M to XLR-F
- CAD AUDIO STAGE 7 PREMIUM 7-PIECE DRUM PACK: The CAD Stage7 is a seven-piece drum mic pack that includes one D10 cardioid dynamic mic, three D29 dynamic tom mics, one D19 dynamic snare drum mic, and 2 C9 instrument condensers for high hats, cymbals or overheads.
- D10 KICK DRUM MICROPHONE: The D10 is a cardioid, moving-coil dynamic microphone specifically designed and carefully equalized for kick drum capture and reinforcement.
- D19 PERCUSSION MICROPHONE: Specifically designed for the capture and reinforcement of snare drum and other acoustic percussive instruments.
- D29 PERCUSSION MICROPHONE: The D29 is a cardioid, moving-coil dynamic microphone specifically designed for the capture and reinforcement of tom-tom drums and other acoustic percussive instruments.
- C19 INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE: The cardioid polar pattern focuses sensitivity to the front of the microphone while minimizing sources arriving from the rear.
7. Wired Microphone Kit for Drum and Other Musical Instruments … (A Whole Set Mic)
- Kit includes: 1Big Drum Microphone+4Small Drum Microphones+2Condenser Microphones +2 Holders+4Clamps for Microphones+2Windscreens for Condenser Microphones+1 Carrying Case.
- It has compact drum microphones for close miking.Connect phantom+48V power.
- It features high-performance microphone tuned to capture low-end punch
- It is sensitive, flat response mic ideal for overhead and cymbal reproduction
- A convenient and lightweight carrying case protects your microphones and allow for quick setup and safe transport.
8. Sabian Matched Overhead Drum Microphones (SOH1)
- The package length of the product is 5.0 inches
- The package width of the product is 5.0 inches
- The package height of the product is 5.0 inches
- Country of origin is China
9. Rockville PRO-D7 7 Mic Drum Kit w/Bass+Snare+Condenser Overhead Microphones
- Features of PRO-D7 KIT: Bass Drum Microphone: Steel grill, Aluminum body, Zinc alloy hardware, Fits any mic stands, Anti-wind filter inside the grill, Element: Dynamic, Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Frequency response is engineered to be perfect for kick drums, Studio quality performance make these perfect for recording or live shows, Sounds great even at high SPL levels, Rejection of unwanted noises, XLR Output, Integrated flexible mounting hardware, Large diaphragm delivers accurate low frequencies.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 12KHz, Sensitivity: -58dB 5dB, Output Impendence: 600Ω 30%(at 1kHz), Microphone Length: 4.
- Studio quality performance make these perfect for recording or live shows, Sounds great even at high SPL levels, Rejection of unwanted noises, XLR Output, Mounting hardware has a swivel joint with quick release latch for easy and flexible positioning, Frequency Response: 60Hz-13KHz, Sensitivity: -54dB 3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz), Output Impendence: 600Ω 30% (at 1kHz), Microphone Length: 4.
- Overhead Condenser Microphones: Overhead cardioid condenser microphone, Steel grill, Aluminum body, Anti-wind filter inside the grill, Element: condenser, 16 MM large diameter cartridge has amazing sound, Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Large diaphragm delivers accurate frequency response, Frequency response is extremely flat and engineered to be perfect for cymbals and other drums, Studio quality performance make these perfect for recording or live shows, Sounds great even at high SPL levels.
- Rejection of unwanted noises, XLR Output, Mounting hardware has a swivel joint with quick release latch for easy and flexible positioning, Low mass diaphragm, Frequency Response: 70Hz-20KHz, Sensitivity: 13mV/Pa, Output Impendence: 2000 Ohms (at 1kHz), Max SPL: 127dB(at 1kHz=1% T.
10. LyxPro SMT-1 Professional Microphone Stand Heavy Duty 93” Studio Overhead Boom Stand 76” Extra Long Telescoping Arm Mount
- PROFESSIONAL MICROPHONE STAND – Adaptable Overhead Studio Boom Stand Supports a Variety of Setups for Vocal, Group, Guitar, Piano & Drum Performance.
- FOR VERSATILE POSITIONING – Telescoping Design Features Extra Tall 59” to 93” Height Extension & Extra Long 45” to 76” Boom Arm Extension for Flexible Uses.
- ADJUSTABLE COUNTERWEIGHT – Heavy Duty Boom Arm Safely Accommodates Small & Large Diaphragm Microphones; Integrated Clips Prevent Tangling Wires.
- HANDLES EQUIPMENT OF EVERY SHAPE AND SIZE – Durable High Quality Construction, & Adjustable Legs Provide Precise Balance & Sturdy, Reliable Platform for All Your Vocal and Instrumental Performances.
- FOLD & STORE IN SECONDS – Convenient Retractable Parts & Easy Folding Design Allow for Efficient In-House Storage & Fast Breakdown While On the Road.
Overhead Drum Mics Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Overhead Drum Mics stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Overhead Drum Mics in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Overhead Drum Mics for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Overhead Drum Mics Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Overhead Drum Mics in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Overhead Drum Mics currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Overhead Drum Mics based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Overhead Drum Mics before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Overhead Drum Mics they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Overhead Drum Mics, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Overhead Drum Mics before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Overhead Drum Mics will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Overhead Drum Mics if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Overhead Drum Mics on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.